Please be informed that the captioned Beginner’s Course will be held on the dates below :-
Please read the details below carefully. The course will be split into 2 sessions
Session 1) 17th March 19:00 – 22:00 at King’s Park Conference Room (2/F) [Rules Talk] *** FULL
Session 2) 23rd March 19:00 – 22:00 at King’s Park Conference Room (2/F) [Rules Talk + Written Test] ***FULL
– People MUST register online to attend in advance, here is the registration page: http://hkhaus.mavista.com/mavista/cms/en/beginner-courses
– Only people who have attended BOTH rules talk will be allowed to take the written test on the 23rd March.
– This course is limited to 40 people and only the first 40 applicants successfully registered online will be notified and be accepted.
– All successful registered applicants are expected to have read the Rules of Hockey (2016) thoroughly before they attend session 1.
– The written test will be in English with 20 multiple choices questions and must be completed within 30 minutes.
– People who passed the written test will be allowed to be register as TP (Theory Passed) with a registration of $200.
– TP will be assigned for field assessment within the season (first come first served basis), if passed, they will be given an Umpire Number and an Umpire Shirt.