HKHA P&D Section organized the hockey training course for adults will continue starting on 14 April, 2012.
Enrolment: If interested, please complete the attached application form and return it with a cheque payable to “Hong Kong Hockey Association – P & D Section” to address “Hong Kong Hockey Association (Attention: Mr. Mike Chan), 1/F, Administration Block, King’s Park Hockey Ground, 6 Wylie Road, Kowloon”. Please write your name and course title on the back of the cheque.
Age Group: 18 years old or above
|14, 21 /4 /2012||Sat||8:30pm – 10:00pm||King’s Park Hockey Ground||$200||First-Come
|5, 12, 19, 26 / 5 / 2012||Sat||8:30pm – 10:00pm||King’s Park Hockey Ground||$200||First-Come
|2 / 6 / 2012||Sat||8:30pm – 10:00pm||King’s Park Hockey Ground||$200||First-Come
|8 / 6 / 2012||Fri||8:30pm – 10:00pm||King’s Park Hockey Ground||$200||First-Come
**Notice for students:
- Students should follow the ground and association’s rules and regulations and coach instructions. Otherwise, the association may terminate studentship in the class and the remaining course fee will not be refunded.
- Please take good care of the ground facilities and equipment.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the ground’s area.
- The class will be cancelled if typhoon signal no.3 & above and red or black rainstorm warning is hoisted/issued 2 hours before the class starts. (HK Observatory Hotline:1878200) There will not have re-scheduled class due to the bad weather. In case of thunderstorm warning hoisted, student can call the pitch coordinator to enquire the closure of pitches. (King’s Park Hockey Ground: 2780 7424)
- Attire should be in sportswear.
For any enquiry please contact the Hong Kong Hockey Association at 2782 4932 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org